Hey everyone ... noob introduced

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

txhardhead666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey all, my name is Chris, and although I'm pretty social and have lots of friends online & IRL, I start out pretty shy/quiet and it takes me a minute to jump in, especially in chat situations. But, once I get rolling, lol.. Anyways, it's probably good admin has us post these threads, otherwise I might never have jumped out this far, at least this soon. I'm pretty much a beginner and haven't ever patched or modded anything past maybe Lucky P / Freedom games that were offline & begging for it . My goal is to emulate in app shopping on games like deer hunter 2017, bingo bash & blitz.. and if it's even possible at all, I will learn how. I have to, cause it seems like none of the smart experienced modders ever pick these few I play to work on... so I guess I will learn how, and hopefully it's even possible on these server side type games Facebook is full of....

Anyway s... nice to meet and if anyone ever needs anything I can provide or link u to, don't hesitate to hit me up... chris :evil:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its nice to meet you Chris.
Keep in mind that some games are server sided and not possible to modify , that's why you may not see them done. However you can always requests something in our requests sections for games or apps. If you need anything or help navigating our community just ask.
Welcome to our family.
SusieQ™