⭐ VIP mod apk Neo Monsters v1.0 - VIP MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Neo Monsters

Version : 1.0

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? YES, but some features require Internet Connection

Game Description :

You have just inherited your late Uncle Hector's monster ranch.
Capture and train monsters for your ranch as you explore a world with over 900 fully animated monsters.
Battle your team against powerful rivals, and become the Grand Champion of the Monster Leagues!

Take your teams online to fight missions and share your monsters with friends.

Features of Neo Monsters:

Capture hundreds of fully animated monsters!
Explore 6 different worlds in 60+hrs of adventure!
Train and customize your monsters at the ranch!
Fight through 6 leagues to become Champion!
140 optional online missions to test your skills!
Master devastating combinations from among tons of different monster abilities!

Capture & Evolve 900 Animated Monsters!
Claim your place as the greatest trainer worldwide in New Monsters!

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters
Mod Features :
Unlimited Team Cost
100% Capture Chance to Wild Monsters
100% Capture Chance to Other Players' Monsters <--- COOL
100% Capture Chance to Dungeon Monsters (including Super Rare/Legendary ones)
Unlimited Capture Chances
Can Inspect Players' Monsters (untested)
Can Capture All Monsters except bosses

MOD 2 (custom requested):
All the features of the first MOD plus UNLIMITED FRUITS.

Notes: You can't play online quests if you use one of the monsters captured thanks to this hack (but you can use quest/trainers monsters).

Screenshot:

You don't even need to spend gems at all.. you can get all the monsters you want, even from leagues or other players :dance: . I already have countless Super Epic monsters right now!

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : ME (Sbenny) & Axiom for supporting me

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

lordofghosts

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
cant go online or train whit this mod, and when you use original apk you cant go online whit the monsters that you capture from other trainers and cant use gems, but still a great mod

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ehm.. I don't get these issues :S did you install the mod over the already installed game? It could be the problem. This hack is intended to be installed after uninstalling any other versions because this game is very buggy yet.

Adifire

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'm having the same problem. My training points are maxed but it says I don't have training points. :/

goodthedog

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Wow new game would give it a try

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll make further checks.. Weird thing is I don't get this issue :S I'll let you know guys

goodthedog

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
well im stuck at where training point is 4 but it says i exceeded maximum training point but it told me to use it on mission but my mission have not unlock yet then i tap explorer it says it i do not have enough training point but in my view it says 4/3 but in the exploere bug it says i do not have enough point.

YES The game is buggy

Korneguus

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 8 years
The mod is buggy, the game itself not referring to my game experience.
the first mod and the mega mod were working properly, but this one has an error...

i hope sbenny will fix this soon :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm already on my way to fix it ;) However I'm sorry to go against your idea, but I agree with goodthedog, the game is still very buggy and in its first release yet.

lordofghosts

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Works great the only thing is you cant use captured monsters from trainers on line everything else working so far. Thank you benny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's my pleasure! I tried bypassing that check, but it seems it's really server sided and it cause a black screen to appear if I try to bypass it..

I honestly think, there's a sort of "ID" for each monster you have and, if the "ID" is "uncategorized" (because, for example, you got it by stealing it from League monsters), you can't access Online battles.

I'll try to manipulate this ID (if my idea is right). However, if you use "regular" monsters in Online battles, you should still be able to play it and capture players monsters :D

Korneguus

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 8 years
Its a beautiful mod but i would like to have one little thing that is in the other mod...
Could you update it that we have always 10/10 fruits? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.