Me needs new device

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

HelloPoops

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm looking for an upgrade, right now, as I type, I'm lagging out real bad. I need tons of storage space and minimal lag, and a dark screen, light hurts at 3 am. :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: team samsung

HelloPoops

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Whoops, them androids is bigger than me thinked.

comek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
How about xiaomi ?

Morpheus

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Are we talking phone or tablet?
Phone-wise there's plenty of devices I'd love to try out. I'm not a huge fan of the Apples or Samsungs of the world, mainly because I find them overpriced for what you get. At least the Samsung Galaxy S-series is. I've heard good things about their A5. The OnePlus 5 is like a wet dream if you look at those specs. The LG G6 seems like a lot of phone for a decent price. The Moto G4 leaves the competition far behind in that price range. I guess it all depends on how much you're looking to spend and where your priorities lie (processing power, memory, graphics, camera, audio, and so on)

Tablet-wise I've been looking for a decent mid-range device myself, with little success. You quickly end up with a Galaxy Tab, which are undoubtedly good devices, but a little pricey for my taste. The Acer Iconia seems like a nice tablet for a fairly low price. The ipad Air 2 is pretty damn amazing if you don't mind paying a little more for a tablet. Then again, iOS. Very little freedom to do what you want.

So many options, it's hard to choose these days.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
I am done with Galaxy S series, I went to their J series which is a pretty good deal.

I also wanted to stray away from Samsung entirely and went with BLU. I have two of them and one of them is garbage as a phone, 5.5 Grand, the antenna decided to stop working 3 days after purchase, and a week after replacement. It works fantastic as a small tablet though. I've dropped it from above 3 feet with no protector tons of times. The screen just wont break thankfully, though the case is scratched, dented, trashed.

The other works so well I can throw it up against the wall a hundred times, pick up the pieces and it still works. I have replaced the screen twice, nothing ever happened to the digitizer.

The grand though, its been known to be so crappy it should be free.

I am definitely far from an Apple "anything" person.... can't stand the inability to do much.

HelloPoops

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, my problem with apple is the lack of control, that's why I use samsung. I'm the absolute ruler of my device, short of a self destruct button. Not too sure if it's a great idea to throw a phone, but if it still works, it works. My main concern is the lag and storage, I don't even use audio, even thought it helps with pvp games.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month